What we manufacture and produce – about AVANCO
The AVANCO GmbH is the holding company of a globally oriented group of companies, which has active business relationships with renowned customers throughout the world in the business fields Advanced Rollers & Profiles, Composite Components, Composite High Pressure Systems as well as Composite Ventures. With its subsidiaries, in different sites throughout Germany and abroad the AVANCO Group is one of the leading technology companies in the field of high-end lightweight carbon fiber composite materials as well as aluminum.
Launch your career with us
We train the following trades and professions:
- Cutting machine operator (m/f/d)
- Industrial manager (m/f/d)
- Metal technology engineer (m/f/d) specialising in assembly
- Technical product designer (m/f/d)
- Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Machine and system operator (m/f/d)
What you can expect from training with AVANCO
We are thinking about the future today
You will always be fairly paid with us. Your training allowance is based on the metal industry’s pay rate and is regularly updated. With 30 days holiday, additional holiday pay, a company pension and other company benefits, we can offer you a sure start to a secure future.
The community is important to us
It’s not only at work that our family business has fun. Together we celebrate great company events – from our Christmas party to our summer festival.
We are team players – join us!
You will have your own personal coach throughout your training period, and together you will work on exciting projects – teamwork at its very best!
You will learn from experts with many years of professional experience and with them you will build up your knowledge of your trade. Our training coaches are your personal contacts, they will answer your questions and help you with challenges. We place great emphasis on our training content being taught professionally to ensure that it can be implemented in practice. This means that you will receive professional support from colleagues that have great experience and expertise.
As an aspiring specialist or mechanical engineer, during your training years you will learn how to operate professional processing machines and will be introduced to your subsequent professional field. You will have access to a modern machine park and quality tools closely related to our actual production.
In our professionally equipped training workshop you will learn the basic principles of your trade and will work with other trainees on projects that deepen your knowledge and broaden your practical experience. All this calls for teamwork – something you will need with us every day!
We train our ‘specialists of tomorrow’ and will transform you into an expert who will grow into an invaluable employee in years to come. Your training with AVANCO is the start of a great career within our business, and once you have successfully completed your training you will have a very good chance of being offered a permanent position.
Top trainers 2023-2025 – As tested by trainees!
We have been awarded Germany’s quality seal for company training. This is a ‘crown’ that can only be worn by businesses proven to give young people outstanding training and the best possible preparation for their working lives.
We offer you:
- Excellent training
- Outstanding qualification
- Optimum preparation for your working life
How to apply for training with AVANCO
We realise that you are very excited and can hardly imagine what to expect should you choose to apply for a training course with us. So we will now briefly explain how our application process works and what awaits you once you have submitted your application.
- You send your application to meinjob(at)avanco.de.
- It should include a covering letter, your CV, a photo and your last three testimonials.
- You will then receive an invitation and a date for a job interview.
- We will get to know you at a face-to-face meeting.
- Provided you can convince us, a few days later you will receive an invitation to an aptitude test in which we will test your knowledge of general, technical and mathematical subjects.
Have we aroused your interest for a challenging task in a growing environment that is focused on success and team work? If so we look forward to receiving your application.
Our apprentices give tips for successful applications to AVANCO
A professional application starts with thoughts about all the points which it should actually contain. Our apprentices can give you a few tips so that you can join the race for one of our coveted traineeships.
- Send us a decent covering letter so the colleagues in our HR department get the very best impression of you.
- In the letter, explain why you are the best applicant and why we should decide to take you on.
- Get others to read and check your application a few times so as to avoid any typing errors and careless mistakes!
- And don’t forget to enclose your CV! As well as your school career we would like to know about your hobbies so we can get to know you as well as possible in advance.
- Your last three testimonials are also very important. Of course good grades aren’t everything, but you can be sure that we like to see them!
- A stylish photo of you should also be included. A tip: Show yourself from your best side and dress up a little.
- Make sure that all the documents are free of mistakes, free from wrinkles and of good quality.
Is your application ready? Perfect! Then send it directly to us at
Or use the digital option by sending us an email to meinjob(at)avanco.de with your application as an attachment.
You might find this also interesting